Get ready to transform project delivery with Autodesk’s recurring “Introduction to BIM 360 Design for Civil 3D” webinar.
Join Autodesk’s Technical Specialists as they guide you from project setup into basic workflows supported by BIM 360 Design. They’ll cover topics like how to set up your teams and folders, initiate collaboration in Civil 3D, exchange models with other teams, and use powerful change visualization and markup tools to compare model versions. In this webinar, they will discuss:
- Introduction to BIM 360 Design
- The BIM 360 Design interface
- Project administration
- Civil 3D cloud collaboration
- Markups and issues
- Mobile data viewing
- Dave Simeone – Sr. Manager Civil Products, Autodesk
- Tim Yarris – Product Manager Civil 3D, Autodesk
Reserve your spot today! Register here.
June 24, 2020 | 10:00AM PST / 1:00PM EST