According to the University of Texas, 94% of companies that suffer catastrophic data loss do not survive.
Further, 93% of companies that lose access to their data for 10 days or more will go out of business within 12 months, according to the National Archives & Records Administration in Washington.
Join us, with special guest Grant Jacobsen from Cloudian, to find out how a real-life ransomware attack went down (and how a Panzura customer contained within minutes, recovering from it without data loss).
We’ll show you how to make your data as close to completely invulnerable as it can possibly be, as well as talk through what you need so you can:
- Retain access to your data
- Quickly identify the files affected by the attack
- Have a pristine set of files to restore to
- Restore data exceptionally quickly, to minimize downtime and recovery effort
- Have a near-zero Recovery Point Objective, so you don’t lose essential file edits, even if they were made recently