BIM 360 empowers those in the field to anticipate and act, and those in the back office to optimize and manage all aspects of construction performance. When integrating with Civil 3D, professionals can streamline maintenance and renovation projects via a centralized hub of documentation, designs and more.
During this webinar, we will review the main functions within BIM 360, then go further into leveraging these capabilities within Civil 3D. In particular, we will present:
- BIM 360 Project Setup and Permissions
- BIM 360 Collaboration for Civil 3D
- Uploading, Opening, Creating and Saving Drawings
- Drawings Containing References
- Assessing Civil 3D Drawings with the Desktop Connector
- Document Management in BIM 360
Can’t make the live webinar? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording.