Resilience gives the industry a chance to weather the storm, exploit opportunities as they arise, and lay a strong foundation for the future. In this panel, The Digital Construction UK & Europe, co-hosted by London Build, industry experts will discuss the value of digital technologies in developing resilience and growth for modern businesses. Drawing on a diverse set of experiences, the panellists will present business cases for digitalisation to discuss the benefits of technology in meeting their practice-wide goals.
Each session in the US is 1 LU (AIA/CES) and in the UK is 1 CPD Point.
- Why and what are the issues with resilience and growth
- How can technology support business outcomes?
- Enablement and success outcomes
- What is missing, and how the supply chain and the BIM community can support this process?
- Business case studies for digitalisation