DfMA. Prefabrication. Modular. Off-Site Construction. We hear these terms a lot lately, but what truly defines these words and how do they scale within construction? Hear it first from one of construction’s rising stars, James Hillegas, on Monday, February 24 at 12 PM EST | 9 AM PST during Eagle Point Software’s Build Masters AEC Webinar, “Tip and Techniques for Integrating Tech into Construction and Prefab”
- Prefabrication in the new era of connected construction
- Exploring emerging trends such as 3D-printing, drones, AI, AR/VR and reality capture that are taking the industry by storm as a way to build better, smarter and safer
- Taking stock of your construction technology and right sizing based on project needs
- Leveraging the right tech tools and equipment at the right time to get buy-in across the wide range of project stakeholders
- Discovering ways to approach change management in the office, in the shop and out on the jobsite
Registration is required.
February 24, 2020 | 12:00 – 1:00PM EST