Bluebeam® Revu® Standard
The essential solution for intuitive PDF markup, editing and collaboration.
- 2D and 3D PDF Markup – Redline PDFs with customizable markups
- Markups List – Track all annotation data in a simple and customizable list
- Tool Chest – Save and share custom tools based on your workflows
- Sets – View and navigate an unlimited number of various source files as a single document, in a single tab.
- Measurement Tools – Utilize an extensive collection of measurement tools engineered for more accurate and faster calculations.
- ALSO INCLUDES: Bluebeam Studio® – Manage projects securely and collaborate with project partners anywhere, at any time.
The solution designed specifically for CAD users that includes smart plugins for 2D and 3D PDF creation.
- Includes all features from Revu Standard
- Plugins for 2D PDFs – Create PDFs from AutoCAD, Revit, SolidWorks, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate and SketchUp Pro.
- Plugins for 3D PDFs – Create PDFs from Revit, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate, SketchUp Pro and any IFC fle.
- Batch Creation – Convert an unlimited number of files from CAD programs and apply stamps, cover sheets, headers & footers and more.
- ALSO INCLUDES: Bluebeam Studio – Manage projects securely and collaborate with project partners anywhere, at any time.
The robust solution built for power users who want to automate complex processes and push the limits of document collaboration.
- Includes all features from Revu CAD and Revu Standard
- Batch Link® – Automatically generate unlimited hyperlinks based on file name, page label or page region
- Batch Slip Sheet – Automatically match new revisions with their corresponding current sheets and carry over all markup data
- OCR+ – Transform scanned PDFs into text-searchable and selectable files
- Quantity Link
- Automatic Form Creation
- Batch Sign & Seal
- ALSO INCLUDES: Bluebeam Studio – Manage projects securely and collaborate with project partners anywhere, at any time..
Take the next step in digital collaboration. Bluebeam Studio Prime is a cloud-based subscription solution which includes all the features of Bluebeam Studio, plus additional administrative functionality. Control users’ access to managed Projects and Sessions, and download in-depth reports on all Studio activity. Studio Prime also includes access to the Bluebeam Studio API, which supports external application integrations. Customers choose the user level that best fits their needs, and start collaborating!